-->

Monday, September 25, 2006

Tunisian Salad


Tunisian Salad is the most popular in Tunisia for its ease to prepare. The receipe is for 5 persons and take just 5 minutes.

Ingredients :
¤ 2 red bell peppers, finely chopped
¤ 2 green bell peppers, finely chopped
¤ 2 cucumbers, finely chopped
¤ 1 spring onion, finely chopped
¤ 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
¤ a dash of salt
¤ a dash of ground white pepper
¤ 1/2 cup lemon juice
¤ 1/4 cup olive oil

Steps :
1 - Mix well all the above ingredients. Serve immediately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I have tried a Arabic food soo many time. I t is mouth watering delcious food. i love to eat in Dhow cruise Dubai

2/15/2013 02:20:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello
I Read your article. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information, and I hope you will share some more info about Middle Eastern Restaurant. You wrote really very well, I really like your blog and information provided by you. I appreciate your work. This information is very useful for me and other peoples.
Thanks

5/18/2019 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home